Become a brilliant strategist, become super convincing and learn how to present with more ease! Learn it in the on-line module “Designing with Impact”.
For live and on-line presentations.
- Do you struggle with preparing your presentation? And are you not satisfied with your presenting results?
- Is it a mystery to you how to succesfully convince your audience with your content or idea?
- Would you like to present with more ease?
Then subscribe to the new PWI on-line module “Designing with ImpactX3”.
In one months time, you’ll learn, to kill these 3 birds with one stone.
You will learn:
- How to become more strategic and effective in your preparation.
- How to make a rock solid presentation design that convinces your audience.
- How to present with more ease.
Why this new module? A huge knowledge gap.
The last couple of years it has become increasingly clear to me that many presenters do not convince or attain their presentation goals, simply because an effective preparation and good analysis lacks!
The consequence of this is that many presenters, that have a lot of knowledge and “knowhow”, do not come across as professional and are not convincing when they present.
This is too bad and really not necessary.
A consequence of not preparing in an effective manner is that:
- Preparation takes too much time and presentation goals are not attained.
- Presenter does not connect with the audience and is unable to bridge the gap.
- Presenting causes more nerves and distress than is necessary.
- A lot of chances and opportunities are missed.
In a nutshell, how to prepare and make a good analysis before a presentation is a huge knowledge gap. The big question that I asked myself therefore is: how to solve this in a thorough manner?
The last 6 months I designed a brand new training for this: “Designing with ImpactX3”. Recently, due to Corona-19, I transformed the training into an on-line version.
Why is a strong presentation design so important?
Imagine you are an architekt and your design for a new house is not solid. The mathematical calculations are not up to standards. You do not know the wishes of its future inhabitants and you start building the walls, before you know if the foundation will be strong enough. I guess you know how the end result will be….
This is exactly how it works with presentations. If your design is not strong, you can do whatever you want after that, but it will make not much difference. If a good basis lacks….
Moreover, presenting itself will become much easier with a strong design. (besides the used method in the module) Because if you stand on a firm foundation, you will feel this as a presenter and it will translate to how you present.
Why is it so challenging for us to prepare a presentation in an effective manner?
- We simply lack the knowledge on how to do this right.
- We do not have the right tools to help us with it.
- We have a mistaken view of what it means to prepare a presentation well.
- We easily get too entangled into the content and lose overview and grip.
Wat will you learn?
In this training you will learn the principles behind a cast-iron presentation design. A design that convinces and connects with your audience.
By learning the underlying principles, you can re-use it time and again on all your presentations. Also, applying the principles will go smoother and quicker each time you use them.
You will amongst others learn:
- How to look with a sharp eye and how to analyse in your preparation.
- How to make a convincing blueprint for a presentation.
- How to connect with your audience.
- How to convince your audience.
- How to formulate clear presentation goals.
- How, by making this method of preparing your own, you will present more natural and with more ease.
What results can you expect?
- After 4 weeks you have a strong presentation design “in your pocket”.
- You know the principles of a rock solid presentation design and you can re-use it time and again and will be quicker in applying it.
- You know how the process of convincing your audience works and you can use this knowledge in many other ways.
- You have all the backgroundinformation (pdf-files, forms and footage) at your disposal for future use.
- You will attain much more with your presentation.
- You will learn a lot about convincing, effective presenting, structures and much more. All based on the learnings of retorics and current scientific research.
For who is this interesting?
- If you would like to convince with a presentation.
- If you can spare 1,5 to 3 hours per week, to read, study the information and do the assignments.
- If you are open to enter an interesting learning experience.
- If you would like to combine it with your work. (By spreading the training over 4 weeks, you can attain the results step by step).
- By using the on-line form, you can do the assignments whenever you like.
What is the approach of the online module?
- Each week you receive fresh theory in the form of pdf-files and footage. From the theory the assignments will follow. You will have a week to make the assignments and send them back . This way, you will receive feedback, can ask questions and you will be kept on the right track from step one of the designing process.
- Every step treats clear compact theory and examples, followed by exercises and the application to your own presentation.
- Playfully you will have a strong design in your pocket after 4 weeks.
What makes “Designing with impact” suitable on-line?
- Due to the Corona virus I have transformed this training to an on-line version. The advantage of this form is that it is spread out over 4 weeks and I have more time at my disposal to give feedback and answer questions. Compared to a live 1-day training with 6 participants.
- This module is focussed on the design process. This means that the majority of the module is in written form.
What is the investment for this “online” module?
The investment for this module is 499,- and you will receive a bonus as well!
After the online module you will receive an extra 30 minute session with me. In this session we will answer the question: How to present on-line? 5 tips to keep your audience engaged in an on-line setting.
So you will have tips and tricks on how to present your presentation in the best way in front of a camera!
The value of this session is 70,00 euro.
Is this something for you?
Then subscribe now for the “online” module “DesigningwithImpactX3” by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. And we can start!
Do not hesitate and send an e-mail to email@example.com .
I will be happy to answer your questions.