From not knowing how to start and maybe used to avoiding presentations altogether, to learning to get more grip, experience more pleasure and have impact when you present.
“I am really happy with what I’ve learned. Presenting was a huge obstacle for me and now it goes much easier.” L. van Drimmelen.
- Do you suffer from presentation nerves and lose sleep, nights before you need to present?
- Do you prefer a root canal treatment, above giving a presentation?
- Do you miss important career chances because you keep avoiding presenting?
Or do you:
- Have an important presentation in store and you want to be well prepared and excel with it?
- Want to bring your skill and presentation to the next level and you want to do this quickly and take a direct route?
- Want to create a persuasive presentation instead of just an informative one and learn the blueprint? So, you can use it time and again?
In the 1-day VIP-training you’ll get personal attention to make a kickstart with whatever your presentation challenges are. Whether it is managing your presentation fear or preparing for a presentation that really matters or moving from only informing to learning the power of persuasion.
In the VIP-day we zoom in on your particular/personal presentation challenge and use this as a red threat throughout the day. Along the way you will learn a lot about clear, persuasive, and engaging presenting and what you exactly need to achieve your goals.
Short concise theory and clear examples will be alternated with small exercises. Step by step and playfully you will learn a lot, boost your skill, and grow confidence.
If you suffer from presentation nerves and therefore avoid presentation or if your presentations and your skill is not as good as it could be, it is actually a waste of potential and possibility.
It might mean you miss out on important business opportunities because you are less visible as a professional or you do not have the impact with your presentations than you could have. Simply because you miss the knowledge on how to achieve this.
Or maybe you decline an interesting job offer because it requires you to present more frequently.
At the same time, presenting is increasingly becoming an integral part of our professional lives.
How would it be if you receive the tools to better manage your presentation nerves and/or learn to make a successful presentation and boost your skill in only 1 day? So that you’ll learn to present with more ease and less effort. That you reap the benefits now, instead of trying to muddle on year after year.
This way, you will become more visible professionally, grab career chances and grow professionally.
In one day, through personal coaching. We’ll work together on your personal presentation challenges in a pleasant environment. After 2 weeks a final coaching call follows.
As a seasoned trainer, I detect quickly what each coachee needs to make quick progress. Instead of shooting with hail, trying to figure it out yourself muddling on year after year, the VIP-training is really targeted. Both targeted on what you need as a person to develop and grow and targeted on your particular challenge. This makes it a very valuable experience.
What can this mean?
Learning to manage your nerves and/or learning to boost your skill can lead to:
- Transforming yourself as a very timid and shy Ph.D. student to winning a grant two weeks later with a 5-minute presentation, like Sarah.
- Bringing your information across in a more relaxed and easy-going manner, instead of hastily and tense as before, like manager Tilly.
- Opening the Chinese market for you after a successful conference presentation in Bejing, like consultant Jannita.
Providing my clients with the right “tools”, so that they can successfully bring their information across to a large audience is the passion that drives me. I would be happy to help you with that.
“Thanks for the coaching! After having avoided presentations almost my entire life, I all of a sudden kind of look forward to giving this presentation. Who could have thought that!” A. L.
If timely action is needed, the VIP-coaching is ideal, because it can often be organized within a week.
Location: center of Amsterdam. A 10-minute walk from the Central Railway station.
Date: in consultation.
Time: 10:00 – 16:00.
Cost: 997,00, – Euro (vat free). Lunch, pdf theory material, PowerPoint included.
Form: one to one coaching.
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and send me an e-mail email@example.com for more information or call 06-245.97.282. I will be happy to talk to you!
How did other participants experience the VIP-day?
“I look back on an incredible pleasant and educational day. I learned so much in a relative short amount of time. Super!”