How to present both clearly and engaging ? How to convince your public? How to deal with nerves? These and a lot of other subjects will be dealt with in the 1-day course “Presenting with Impact”. After this training, you´ll leave the training room knowing how to successfully get your message across to an international audience.
For expats and Dutch professionals, who work in an international environment. Professionals, who want to learn how to successfully present; whether you are a researcher, specialist, manager, controller, PhD student, consultant or work in any other profession.
Whole training, think of instructions, reading material and video’s, in English.
Do you recognize yourself in the following profile?
- You want to learn to deliver professional presentations.
- You’re a star in your work, but experience difficulty in getting your ideas across.
- You lose your public’s attention within a few minutes.
- You’re very nervous when you present and you do not particulary enjoy it.
- You view presenting as a mount Everest to be climbed, instead of a fun challenge.
- You do not feel confident, when you give presentations.
After the training you will know and have experienced how to:
- Present clearly and engaging.
- Get your audience on board in just a few minutes.
- Appeal to all the different kinds of public.
- Apply “golden knowledge” to be effective as a presenter.
- Prepare in an effective and efficient manner. Preventing yourself from falling in well-know preparation pitfalls.
- Make sure your key information sinks in.
- Manage your nerves.
- Learning by doing. Participants are stimulated to test the theory and experience if what is being taught, works for them.
- Learning together. The trainer does not take on a “know it all” attitude, but purposely appeals to the participants own knowledge. This way an active approach is stimulated that greatly enhances the learning process. Although the trainer has a lot of experience, the aim is to trigger a curious attitude to the question what works and what does not work in a presentation. This way the participant becomes conscious of which behavior is needed to reach the desired effect.
- Using KOLB. KOLB is a training method, that consciously includes all phases that are necessary to learn skills. Only when you go through this whole cycle, people really learn on the application level.
- Intake and assignment. Before the training an intake takes place to learn the individual needs of the participant.
- Individual attention. There is no such thing as an uniform recipe that is applicable to everybody, when it comes to mastering your personal presentation skills. By giving individual attention, each trainee will get a clear picture what he/she specifically needs to become more effective as a speaker.
- Use of video: using video taping is a very effective technical tool to learn and will be used during the training.
- Location: in Amsterdam.
- Duration: one day 10:00 to 17:00.
- Investment Open Entry: € 497,- per person (vat free).
Including manuals, lunch and location cost.
- Date Open Entry 2018: Friday 23 November 2018.
- Number of participants: minimum of 4, maximum of 5.
- Prerequisites: in order to take part in the training a basic knowledge of the English language is required. The main focus of the training is on presentation skills, not on the English language.
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or dial 06-245.97.282. It will be a pleasure to talk to you.
How did other participants experience this training?
“This week already 3 people stopped in the corridors of APG to tell me that my presentation was very good. Thank you very much for helping me out. I am very happy.” T. K. (APG)
“This training was a true eye-opener for me. Very practical and educational. There are not many trainings (almost none) that have created that effect for me.” Suzanne E. (Reed Elsevier).
“The way how the content and exercises are combined is very efficient and interesting. The training is very useful for my work. “ S. Nan. (Ricoh).
“Thank you very much for the great training. I had a lot of fun and a lot of new insights” K. Zeglarske (Ricoh ).
“I would definitely recommend this training to someone else. It teaches you a lot of important skills and is fun to do.” (Chevron).
“I had to do an one hour presentation yesterday and it went really well. Your course helped a lot, it is a great approach!” Groetjes, Anna (Maastricht University).
“Thank you! This was better than expected ever. A huge help and I can’t wait to start using these tips for future presentations.” (Maastricht University)
“It was a high quality training. Definitely a big compliment for that!” WJ Hendrikx (University of Tilburg).
“Overall, very good coach and training!” M.P. (Reed Elsevier)
“Nice attitude/behaviour, makes me feel comfortable and motivates me. Clear feedback and enthousiastic teacher” (University of Maastricht).